- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing.
- Master’s of Science in Nursing (Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist).
- Over 30 years of nursing experience in Medical/Surgical ICU, Cardiovascular ICU,
Neuro-Surgical ICU and PeriOperative Services.
- Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist and Registered Nurse with specialties in Pain Management, Bone Marrow Transplant, End-of-Life (including Hospice volunteer), Open-Heart Surgery and Management of the Neuro/Stroke population.
- FMCSA/NRCME Department of Transportation Medical Examiner (Drug Urine Collector; Breath & Alcohol Technician; Pre-Employment physicals)
* And in her spare time, Dr. Steele continues her commitment to service as a:
- Volunteer for surgical & medical mission trips to Haiti
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner.
- Usui & Mayan Reiki Master.
- Beyond Surgery Coaching Practitioner.
- Graduate of East West College Of Natural Medicine; Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Florida; NCCAOM Board Certified in Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology & Asian Bodywork Therapy).
- Recipient of the Spirit of TCM Award ("for demonstrating outstanding dedication to academic and clinical excellence, integrity and the embodiment of
the Spirit of Traditional Chinese Medicine”).
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique (CCAOM - Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. CCAOM is the only national organization that certifies practitioners in Clean Needle Technique for acupuncture).
- Certified in Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy
a) Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese
Medicine in Hangzhou, China
b) Bloomingdale Acupuncture, Dr. Guillermo
c) The Caporale Center of Natural Health,
Dr. Kym Black-Caporale, St. Petersburg
Therapies I may use during your session:
- Traditional Chinese acupuncture
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Auricular Therapy (Ear acupuncture)
- Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy
- Hand & Scalp Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture (E-Stim)
- Ear Seeding
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage)
- Gua Sha
- Chinese herbal & nutritional therapy
- Tai Chi/Qi Gong